Rainbow Unbroken welcomes all individuals regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, political ideologies, religious beliefs and expression, philosophical tenets, sex and gender identity, sexual and relational orientation, marital or relationship status, age (with exception of minimum age requirement – no one below age 13), disabilities or abilities, level of education, location, organization affiliations, profession and employment status, or any other unique characteristic.
DIFFERENCES ARE EXPECTED
AND WELCOMED HERE
Rainbow Unbroken is committed to providing an online environment that encourages participants to express personal beliefs, value diversity, guard against any form of abuse, and to cultivate a cooperative community. Read more about Our Mission.
COMMUNITY GROUND RULES
AND CODE OF CONDUCT
- Participants must be at least 13 years of age.
- Do use “I” statements.
- Do share your beliefs in such a way that encourages dialogue and minimizes debates (please do not proselytize).
- Do practice netiquette (see also: Netiquette Guidelines and Do’s and Don’ts For Commenting on Blogs and in Forums).
- Please do not use any part of Rainbow Unbroken to “hook up” with someone. Friendships and other relationships may naturally develop among adults; however, to “cruise” this site as a means to experiment, sexualize or objectify others will not be tolerated as it would create an unsafe environment for all community members and visitors. (Please report any violations of this policy.)
- Please do not post anything sexually explicit (no porn, x-rated websites, etc.).
- Please do not promote resources that are unrelated to the purpose of this site.
- Please do not republish (steal) any content from this blog without explicit permission from the Administrator.
- Forwarding links to content via social media is permitted and encouraged.
ZERO TOLERANCE OF ANY FORM OF
Adults, please be aware at all times there may be a visitor / participant on this site who is under age 18. Therefore, please abide by all local, state, and federal laws affecting adult-child interactions. Any suspected or reported misconduct will result in an immediate suspension of site access. All subtle or blatant forms of child-abuse (as defined by the law) will be reported to proper authorities.
GENERAL DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
By participating, every community member agrees to abide by the Fine Print. As a cooperative community, all participants are encouraged to assist one another in maintaining a safe environment. Participants may contact us to report any violations.
Inflammatory posts are strongly discouraged and may be deleted by the Administrator or Moderator Team if necessary. Reviewed on a case-by-case basis, participants who disregard the Fine Print will receive an appropriate-level of correction. Those who refuse to follow our community guidelines after receiving correction will be banned from participating altogether.
Spammers will be deleted and banned without warning.
All volunteers connected with Rainbow Unbroken, including the Administrator, Contributing Authors, Guest Writers, and community members do not receive any financial compensation. (This is subject to change.)
PRIVACY, COPYRIGHTS, AND
Stories shared on this site will never be used for financial gain. (In other words, we are not gathering your stories in order to create a publication for profit. Nor will submissions be sold to a third party.) All stories submitted will receive proper credit (whether you use your real name, a portion of your real name, or an alias). Also, submitted stories belong to the original author and hold applicable copyrights.
For those submitting content who are underage (13-17), we will not publish your name, location, or any other identifying information. Please create a username in place of the author’s name.
Republishing, copying, or taking portions of shared stories are prohibited without explicit permission from the original author.
If at any time you wish to have your submitted information changed or removed, please Contact Us.
Keep in mind, though, that anything published on the Internet will always be available to anyone capable of searching archived information even if original content has been deleted. So, be careful not to publish anything you may regret later on in life.
The Administrator and Moderator Team are not responsible for information published by community members.