The LGBT community often has been labeled as immoral, and disrespectful of any set of commonly held values. These accusations sometimes come from conservative religious groups, and sometimes from friends and family close to us. How would you describe your morals and values? Are there any major differences between yours and the morals and values of conservative religious groups? If so, what are those differences. What are the similarities? Basically, the heart of this question is: Would your friends and family consider you a person of integrity? Why or why not? (There are several questions below the post title. Feel free to answer any one or all, in any manner you’d like.)
Tip our Volunteers
- Suzanne on When Reconciliation Isn’t Possible
- Joseph Richardson on When Reconciliation Isn’t Possible
- Joseph Richardson on Sexually & Spiritually Transmitted Diseases
- Joseph Richardson on Uncomfortable Conversations as a Pathway to Reconciliation
- gaboyjamie on Poll: What are the unmet, felt needs of the LGBTQ & Allied Community?
Powered by wpPlugz.